- I’ve wanted wood windows for years and Troy helped me take this item off my bucket list. He was very helpful explaining the windows to me and working to get the wood and color and stain that matched my patio door. Suzy arranged for installation without delay, sending Merlin, Raff and Kyle to get the job finished. I want all of these individuals to know how much I appreciate the caring way they approached this project and the professionalism shown. Love my windows!Barbara M.
- We love our new windows, and the great guys who installed them! They are not only a pleasure to work with, but they are neat! I think our house may be cleaner than before they came. We apparently have one more little one to put in when the correct size arrives. No problem! We will be happy to recommend Wood Windows Inc. to anyone!Max P.
- We hired Wood Windows, Inc to replace all of the double hung windows in our 25 year old home. The job went perfectly! The work was done on schedule and exactly as promised. Because the exterior of our home is stucco and plantation shutters cap the inside trim, precision was critical. The team took great care with every aspect of the job - all went very smoothly and the new windows are absolutely beautiful. The installation technicians are highly skilled and truly a pleasure to work with. I would definitely use Wood Windows again and highly recommend them.Kelly A
- Connell and his team were very professional and educated regarding our immediate needs. They were able to point out what should be replaced in the future as well. They replied with a quote on the same day as our call regarding windows and doors. We would highly recommend Wood Window Inc. and will be using their services in the near future.Teresa W.
- Wood Windows Inc. is WONDERFUL! From Troy's professional inspection of my skylight problem to the estimate for a new one to the installment and perfect cleanup by Felipe and Scott to conversations with Susan and Stephanie in the office to paying my bill with Robert the accountant, my experience was truly wonderful! I highly recommend Wood Windows.Molly S.
- I really enjoyed how professional they were and how I didn't have to deal to much with the city and their regulations.They were also very quick, efficient and patient while working with me and home. Because of the windows my house has stayed cool with the summer heat and has limited the amount of noise from outside.Chris L.
- These guys were all awesome to work with down to the office staff that scheduled our installation. I really appreciated all the time they took to answer my questions, do a great job and work around my scheduling conflicts to get the door installed. we will be referring all of our friends to them and when It comes time to redo our other doors and windows, we won't even bother getting bids any place else.Mandy S.
- We are so happy with our windows, front door and storm door. The crew who did the work were professional and efficient. Replacing the windows in our ground level bedrooms, living room and kitchen have made a positive impact on our heating and cooling costs. The screen on our storm door is in the top half of the door, so the fresh air can come in and my dog can’t put her paws through the screen. We recommend Troy to anyone looking to replace any type of windows.A Short
- Connell and his staff were great, I believe the installer was Kevin. Both of these guys took time to thoroughly explain the process and product to me, they were prompt with their service, knowledgable, and made sure I was satisfied before leaving. There was great communication through the whole process. The product is great so far I immediately could tell a difference in the temperature of my house compared to outside as well as outside noise. Would definitely recommend this company and go through them again myself.AM Cummings
- Wood Windows Inc was an integral part of our design and construction team on an award winning project. Wood Windows Inc are a part of my "go-to" team. Jeremy C. Jeffers, Thanks again for the quick turnaround from the acceptance of the bid to the completion of the project!Jeremy J.